Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions through client knowledge and relationships with all appropriate IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishes and manages relationships with all appropriate client IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of the client's networking environment.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within the client's environment.
- Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions.
- Assists the client and Canon's Account Team to test and implement hardware/software solutions in client network environment.
- Alerts Canon team of potential impact to timeline immediately.
- Performs all technical support and issue resolution activities.
- Communicates chronic technology issues with Client, Canon Account Team
- Trains Canon site-personnel on pre-defined trouble-shooting and remediation strategies.
- Applies core customer service excellence approaches consistently.
- Focuses on generating healthy customer service relationships representing Canon.
- Shares customer feedback with team consistently to broaden team knowledge of issues, capabilities, customer-specific needs and requirements.
- Contributes open issues to customer information database.