TEKsystems has an immediate need for a Telecom Expense Analyst to join one of our clients in the western suburbs.
The Telecom Billing Analyst will be working on the Telecommunication team for our client and be responsible for managing all the invoicing for the 1100+ locations across the US. This will be a long term position that will own the billing process and provide reports to the manager and Director of Infrastructure.
* Work with Telecom Expense Management System to ensure processes and system applications are up to date for invoicing purposes.
* Managing invoices and inventory for wireline and mobility.
* Responsible for tracking billing discrepancies, credits, and resolutions to submit to vendors.
* Assesses issues and develops resolutions in order to meet objectives, which include customer satisfaction, productivity and costs.
* Manage the processing, allocation, auditing of wireless and network carrier invoices.
* Maintain month end accrual reports to finance for final review
Please apply directly for consideration!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.