Looking for a skilled telecom engineer with a background in designing with CAD software.
- Create or modify pre/post-construction drawings using existing drawing files and/or sketches provided by others (structural, civil, mechanical, and/or visual/conceptual)
- Consult with designers to discuss and interpret design plans and determine requirements for detailed working drawings
- Draft detail/assembly drawings for construction, including wiring schematics (line drawings)
- Create indexing, legends, sheet sets, and/or bill of materials for designs
- Maintain/create related Submittal/Closeout documentation
- Maintain high standard of quality and professionalism with regards to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior and appearance
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA
- Demonstrated ability to create/edit/maintain drawings
- 1-2 years CAD/drafting experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- AutoCAD 2012-14 education and/or experience
- Computer literate - All MS Office programs (spreadsheet power-user)
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.