Job Title: Sr. Program Manager
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - email@example.com - 201-786-2415
- The Sr. Program Manager for Product Development is responsible for providing project management leadership with a specific focus on requirements gathering, design and implementation of Enterprise Voice infrastructure projects.
- These initiatives include feature enhancements, platform and hardware updates and product lifecycle maintenance activities for the Client Enterprise Voice portfolio. This position will be responsible for the efficient on time delivery of infrastructure projects by leading the development effort and through cross functional engagement with IT, Network, Engineering and Operations teams.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee project management and project reporting for product development (POR) initiatives as well as product maintenance projects.
- Lead weekly development meetings with Product, Engineering, Development and Operations teams providing a readout on status, scheduling and open issues.
- Support Product Maintenance, incremental product enhancements and infrastructure initiatives.
- Manage priorities and scope for release planning.
- Familiar with the agile framework, working methodology as well as industry best practices in product development, specific to the Cable or telecommunications space.
- Interface with OSS/BSS, engineering, and IT to assure that systems architecture and implementation satisfies the short and long term vision of product features and service delivery capabilities.
- Build and manage strong working relationships with the cross-functional teams including Engineering, Operations, UX, Customer Care, Sales, Sales Support and external vendors needed to drive an efficient development effort for new enterprise voice initiatives.
- Ensure communication with all stakeholders is being managed effectively.
- Ability to manage large cross functional enterprise initiatives
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, define expectations and gain commitment to project goals and deliverables
- Ability to learn new technologies and assess value to business goal and strategy
- Ability and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Good organizational and office management skills
- Excellent cognitive and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- Experience managing personnel to deliver high quality products in very aggressive timeframes 8+
- Experience successfully delivering/launching enterprise programs 8+
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.
IT & Technical