Title: Project Manager
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2415
- Serves as a project liaison between the Product and Network Operations Organization and the Customer Operations organization to understand, test and document new products and services to ensure the operational readiness to support deployment.
- Communicates and educates the Customer Operations organizations on the sponsor organization's business objectives and ensures sponsors awareness of Customer Operations perspectives and objectives as well.
- End to end customer operations responsibility for managing, planning, monitoring and reporting on key New Product projects from conception through implementation for all three legacy companies.
- Performs a variety of tasks, including managing project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for end to end management of operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Utilizes established project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Develops detailed project plans and uses associated project planning tools needed.
- Meets with internal customers at various levels of management for assigned projects to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Facilitates discussions in order to obtain agreements between Product and Customer Operations from initial new product project charter to deployment.
- Facilitates communication between Product and Network Operations and Customer Operations to establish required tasks and timing required to ensure successful deployment of new product or service.
- Manages all aspects of employee field trial planning including market communication, participant recruitment, survey design, results analysis and final results readouts.
- Analyzes new products through EFT testing and product team participation to ensure Customer Operations processes and functions are in place at deployment to successfully support the new product.
- Assist in the new process design and documentation as needed for the new products they support.
- Works in conjunction with product and network operations teams to evaluate multiple alternatives to meet sponsor's and Customer Operations' business needs.
- Provides weekly update of status of projects key health indicators from concept through implementation.
- Escalate risks or identified issues directly to program manager and document in weekly project reporting
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Mentors employees to become more proficient in project management and new product testing and deployment.
- Tracking key milestones (details)
- Organizes the project (equipment & details)
- Employee testing; employee field testing
- Performs other duties as requested.
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify
Contract to Hire
IT & Technical