BCForward is currently seeking highly Telecom/Voice Engineer for our client based in Nevada .
- Position: Telecom/Voice Engineer
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Duration:8 Months (Possibility of extension)
- Purpose the Telecom/Voice Engineer manages all technology used for Call Center applications.
- This position will be responsible for the maintenance, support, and troubleshooting of the Call Center technology.
- The Genesys Pure Connect is the primary system of responsibility. This individual will be responsible for providing support for the users of our Call Center Software and managing the IVR that will be leveraged for Enterprise Reservation routing. This position will also support Carrier communication and troubleshooting from phone number moves to new circuits being added. This position will manage projects to meet or exceed established deadlines. Job Functions:
- Analyzes/prepares detailed proposals for voice telecommunications technology
- Coordinates telephone equipment changes including additions, deletions and moving of equipment
- This position will be a mix of IVR development and support of a wide-spread Genesys network of users
- Develops, plans and implements project work plans, monitors progress and resolves problems to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Provides regular status updates to necessary site contacts/management on service restoration process/timeline.
- Provides reports on IVR success/failure measures.
- Maintains upgrades and Service updates to the Genesys PureConnect application.
- Duties included system adds, moves and changes.
- Troubleshot and resolved all CIC / Genesys related desktop user issues.
- Troubleshoot Polycom and softphone issues
- Maintain telephony resources and equipment such as T1*s, PRI*s, DID*s, POTS lines, telephones, headsets, phone numbers
- Ensures that the technology to assist all call center departments is available to support any interactions efficiently, accurately and professionally as they assist internal and external customers.
- Generates and follows through on new ideas/solutions on specific call center issues and participates in projects and process improvement initiatives to improve the operation. Acts as a liaison between Carrier and vendor. Ensures that all Caesars established IT processes are followed. Establishes, measures, documents, reports and communicates data.
- Accurately and swiftly resolves issues and reports potential issues to senior management if needed. Essential Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or equivalent experience and training.
- Call Center Software Experience - VOIP Contact Center phone system
- Knowledge of voice technology, IP-based solutions, voice networking and troubleshooting/problem resolution required.
- Effective organization, project management and oral/written communication skills also required.
- General Telephony experience
- PC support experience
- 3 more years of ACD support in a Call Center environment. Experience with the following is a plus: - CIC / Genesys PureConnect experience including handlers, attendant and administrator functions a plus - ICELIB development experience - Crystal Reports - SQL, VB, and ASP.net - Stored Procedures - DDL Statements - HTML5 - IIS
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Must take initiative and with minimal supervision
- Able to demonstrate leadership to a large, diverse team.
- Highly motivated, proactive individual and independent thinker.
- Problem solving; exercises good judgment when analyzing and solving problems, pays attention to details.
- Can handle multiple tasks in a high volume, high stress, and fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a friendly, upbeat and positive disposition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible working schedule based on business demands as well as being dependable and punctual.
- Four year college degree in MIS or Business management related field.
- Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job.
- While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other and/or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technical developments).
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 127535 when responding to this ad.