Telecommunications Support Specialist
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
As the Telecommunication Engineer, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining legacy and non-legacy telephone communication systems throughout the assigned southern Medical Centers. You will monitor and maintain the IT telecommunications customer helpdesk support queue and provide customer-facing and remote first level support. You are also responsible for maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting activities primarily occurring in a healthcare setting within the broad scope of the overall telecommunications function.
• NEC Univerg experience NEC SV9500, SV9300, SV9100 and related solutions
• Basic Familiarization with: VoIP, VoWLAN, CISCO CNPP, SSL, Jabber, XML, Visio, SQL, MS Access, SIP, RTP, WCTP, IOS, Android, MSP MS Server 2012, Linux OS
• Ability to communicate with hospital staff in person as well as remote
- Experience configuring, installing, and administering VoIP solutions
- Technology support experience in a healthcare setting
• Support the Telecomm infrastructure in a major hospital system's southern region
• Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot issues within the Customer Helpdesk support queue
• Troubleshoot issues both in person and remotely
• Monitor NEC platforms as well as CISCO Call Manager & troubleshoot issues8k.
• Set up new users and relocate existing users with telephone extensions, calling features, voice mail, critical and encrypted messaging, including legacy and UC solutions.
What's in it for You?
• Working at the largest and most comprehensive Hospital System in New Jersey
• Weekly Paychecks
• Flexibility regarding travel and hours
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.