Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- To review and manage request for quotation and translate it into costed, workable and competitive solution
- To submit a detailed response to enquiry documentation and provide answers, responses to any subsequent request for clarification
- To review and negotiate project’s provisions such as: effort estimation, schedule and operational constraints with internal, external stakeholders
- To acquire approval on any RFQ responses prior to submission as per Chart of Approval
- To perform and initiate the risk analysis on the projects, Also, review contract alignment with Schneider Electric’s business rules.
- To attend customer/consultant calls to clarify and negotiate to convert business opps into purchase orders
- To respond adequately customer’s questions & requests in timely manner
- To carry out regular proposal follow up’s and updating CRM tools
- To follow up correct booking of purchase orders and PO acknowledgment release
- To transfer the contract to operations and go over the associated hand-over checklist(s)
This job might be for you if:
- B.Sc. degree level education in Electrical Engineering
- Sound experience and familiarity with Electrical Substation Protection, Control, Automation technologies and application
- Sound experience and familiarity with Electrical network's Distribution Grid Protection, Control, Automation technologies and application
- Tender management
- Contract negotiation and management
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Engineering & Aerospace