SkillStorm is seeking a Teradata/SAS Developer for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC.
- 6 years of development experience using Teradata technologies in large data platform
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Teradata : Teradata SQL, BTEQ, Fast Load, Tpump, Multiload, Fast Export, Recursive SQL, Compression Mechanisms, Partitioned Primary Index, Teradata Columnar, Unix Shell scripting
- Databases: Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Data Modeling Tools: Erwin, Sybase PowerDesigner, Microsoft Visio
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate in a matrixed environment
- Strong knowledge of data mining, Analytics & reporting applications.
- Ability to guide multiple technology onsite/offshore team members.
Desired Job Skills
- SAS: Base SAS, Advanced SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Procedures, PC SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide Tools, and SAS PROC SQL
- Prior working experience in Anti-Money Laundering domain.