Title : Test Automation Engineer
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Location : Kansas City, MO
- This position is a part of the Software Quality Assurance team and is responsible for building and maintaining automated test scripts as well as automation frameworks.
- This individual will be responsible for the technical and project performance for all project teams.
- The test phases supported by the Software Quality Assurance team include; System User Acceptance, Performance, and Regression Testing.
- The Testing Automation Engineer is also responsible for identifying the necessary hardware/software required for the testing initiatives.
- Three years of Test Automation experience is required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is preferred.
- Requires five years of relevant IT experience.
- Relevant IT experience includes Applications Development, Software Testing, and programing.
- Proven project test management experience with large scale projects that impact multiple business organizations is required.