Title:Test Design Engineer
Location: Nashua NH
Duration: 6 months contract
Active Secret Clearance Required
- Client is currently seeking experienced Software
- Test Design Engineers to join the Integrated Test Engineering (ITE) organization.
- These are excellent opportunities for test design engineers who have a background in digital test, analog test, RF test, or power supply test and a desire to apply those skills to combined hardware/software test solutions.
- As a Test Design Engineer, you will use your capabilities to assess requirements and design Test Program Sets (TPSs).
- These TPS's will be developed for Test Stands, and Lab Test Equipment needed to provide testing for In-Process, Environmental Stress Screening (ESS) and Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) ranging from component to systems level analog, digital, optical and RF products.
- Must be experienced in multiple facets of Test Design Engineering, including: development of Test Solution Requirements, test description documents, test stand hardware and software integration and test.
- Test Design Engineers are involved from the beginning of product design as a concurrent engineering effort, continuing into supporting engineering design verification testing, production test and final system level verification and sell-off.
- Test Design Engineers are involved in creating Specifications and Test Procedures for various tests conducted throughout the lifecycle of the item under test; developing test hardware, software, and documentation for Test Program Sets (TPS) used to test products in production.
- Test Design Engineers maintain state-of-the-art knowledge in their areas of specialization and are cognizant of developments in other related fields by keeping abreast of new test techniques, test equipment, design-for-test criteria and built-in-test design approaches by way of contacts with other industries, current publications, advanced education and attendance at technical seminars.