Title: Test Engineer(Radio Frequency,Avionics)
Duration: 12 month(s)
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Indianapolis IN 46219
- seeking a Tech Support Associate Sr, to evaluate, test, troubleshoot, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, navigation, and missile control systems for aircraft or space vehicles.
- -Under Limited supervision performs a wide variety of technical efforts including processes such as: testing, troubleshooting, and repair of Analog, Digital and/or video type circuits, Radio Frequency (RF), and logic systems.
- -Performs testing and repair utilizing approved procedures, manuals, schematics, engineering drawings, verbal instructions, and other related documentation to perform tasks.
- -Must troubleshoot electronic circuits to the discreet component-level (capacitor, transistor, relay, etc.), and effectively identify failure trends.
- -Fault-isolate problems and resolve issues between the test environment (test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc.) and the units under test. Observes, analyzes and reports test data.
- -Set-up and select appropriate test equipment based on test specifications.
- -Identify and configure equivalent test equipment when primary equipment is not available. Interpret test data (plots, graphs, tabulated parameters, etc.) to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed.
- -Strong understanding of depot based electronic repair, rework, and upgrade modifications.
- -Ability to work in a fast-paced depot/manufacturing/production test and repair environment.
- -Must be in good physical condition given that this position requires lifting, walking, and could involve stair/ladder climbing at test range(s).