Maintain and update automated test equipment using LabVIEW and National Instruments Hardware. Support production by testing and troubleshooting R&O electronic circuit cards and assemblies. Submit concise failure reports identifying specific parts and procedures required to return the hardware to service.
• Write and update LabVIEW automated test code.
• Troubleshoot automated test systems that use National Instruments PXI Hardware as well as other modular and custom electronic components.
• Test and troubleshoot analog/digital mixed signal circuits.
• Write failure reports on tested R&O hardware identifying specific parts and procedures required to return the hardware to service.
• Work with production supervisors and testers to help evaluate and repair customer owned electronic hardware.
• Must be able to form collaborative relationships to achieve organizational goals.
• This is not a supervisory role.