Job Title: Test Equipment Coordinator
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498
Duration: 06 Months
- Responsible for monitoring, locating, and scheduling the movement and control of test equipment as well as performing periodic inventories and utilizing computer programs in order to assure equipment records are complete and up to date.
- Responsible for the distribution of existing test equipment to customer locations based on demand.
- Responsible to help our customers with the procurement of new and pre-owned test equipment, parts and supplies as needed.
- Responsible for receiving orders and equipment in SAP.
- Responsible for managing multiple tasks for multiple customers simultaneously.
- Responsible for the coordination of shipping for external calibration and repair services of test equipment and to work with internal Procurement Specialists for all of these services in order to achieve efficient processes and on-time deliveries.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate will interface with various personnel across multiple enterprise locations.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills in order to effectively interact with personnel of all levels.
- Must be able to work independently, with little to no supervision, taking cues for required workload from our processes and daily computer reports, completing tasks in an efficient and timely manner per reasonable expectations.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member understanding how your individual work affects the overall process and workflow of the department.
- Being able to collaborate with others is a must.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and comfortable walking long distances as this position requires extended periods of time away from a desk.
- Must be able to lift large pieces of test equipment (up to 50 lbs.) from a variety of different heights on a regular basis.
- Lifting heavier equipment is occasional but should be done with assistance.
- Basic computer skills are a must with an ability to learn and use specialized programs unique to the Test Equipment Services department.
- SAP familiarity is a plus.
- Test Equipment Services familiarity is a plus.
- A basic knowledge of test equipment is preferred.