Job Title Test Equipment Engineer
Location Sterling, VA, 20164
Duration 12 Months
- Provide technical support to field engineers, technicians and product support who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex trainer systems
- Conducts technical analysis/test of trainer system implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations.
- Identifies technical problems and issues, recommends technical solution in accordance with trainer system and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinated product solution.
- Involved in planning and preparing customer testing documentation.
- Prepares, provides approval and validation of system test procedures.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on formal test phases for assigned projects.
- May provide test group input to support cost and schedule for bid and proposal activities.
- Operates, maintains and repairs complex trainer equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- 25+% domestic travel is typical
- US Citizenship and Currently hold a DOD security clearance.
- Experience testing systems of hardware and software
- Experience writing systems level test procedures
- Experience interacting with customers
- Preferred experience in trainer/aircraft systems operation or maintenance
- Preferred experience with E2C/D, B1, B52 or other military aircraft systems