This position is with one of our direct clients. Please send your resumes to msundaram(at)divihn(dot)com or call Murali at (630) 847 0267.
Test Method Validation project, Engineer I
Top 3 must-haves:
1. Validation experience/Technical Writing
3 FMEA experience
Top Technical skills needed:
1. Medical Device experience
2. Familiar with Critical Quality Attributed-CQA and Critical Process Parameters - CPPs
3. Investigation problem solving
Possible to be converted if the budgeted position is opened in 2020
Will they need to enter a clean room? Yes
Hours: 8:00am 4:30pm
Any overtime, if yes how many hours: No overtime.
****The big thing for this position is that they will be performing validations so the validation and technical writing experience is critical**
Works as part of a team performing standard engineering work requiring the application of standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria. Work is closely supervised.
1. Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
2. Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
3. Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
4. Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
1. Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
2. Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
3. Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance B.S. and 0 - 1-year related experience (in-house, co-op or acquired outside).
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.