Pay: $19-25 an hr.
Hours: 7:00 - 3:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
5 months contract to hire
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Conducts variety of electronic, mechanical, and electro-mechanical tests on electronic consoles, systems, subassemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specifications or to determine cause of unit failure by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads test procedures, performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts.
- Calibrates and utilizes test instruments according to specifications.
- Performs tests using signal generator, oscilloscope, frequency meter, Hi-Pot tester
- Reads dials or digital displays that indicate electronic characteristics such as voltage, frequency, distortion, inductance, and capacitance.
- Compares results with specifications, and records test data or plots test results on graphs and logs.
- Analyses test results on defective units to determine the cause of failure, troubleshoots to component level.
- Replaces defective wiring and components, and records defects and repairs in repair records.
- Confers with engineers, technicians, production personnel, and others regarding testing procedures and results to resolve problems.
- Verifies dimensions of pins, shafts, and other mechanical parts.
- Operates equipment to verify internal assemble and alignment of parts according to specifications.
- Provides feedback about defects found, and training to assembly team members to prevent them.
- Be highly organized and flexible to effectively cope with a fast paced dynamic workload.
- Be able to troubleshoot the component level.
- Be able to effectively communicate with and guide other team members in preventing assembly errors.
- Be effective as either a team member, or an individual contributor with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a productive level of output with a high level of quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
o HSD / or equivalent experience
o 2+ years directly related production technician experience.
o Regulated manufacturing experience ID preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
IPC, ISO, FDA/GMP, Mil-Spec, or other similar regulated manufacturing certifications are preferred.
Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate