- Bachelor of Science degree or 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a cybersecurity / IT risk management role.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment.
- Familiarity with TP-CTI tools (BitSight, RiskRecon, SecurityScorecard).
- Relevant cybersecurity certification (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, or CTPRP).
Cybersecurity Third Party Risk Management (Cyber TPRM) seeks a cybersecurity intelligence analyst to proactively identify and manage cybersecurity risk commensurate with our risk appetite.
The analyst will review intelligence gathered from externally-hosted Third Party Cyber Threat Intelligence (TP-CTI) tools, assess the information for potential cybersecurity concerns, and report their findings.
- Review and gather intelligence from TP-CTI tools
- Analyze and triage alerts from TP-CTI tools to identify areas of concern
- Communicate areas of concern to key internal stakeholders to inform decision making
- Assist with the configuration of alerts within the TP-CTI tools
- Contribute to the development and documentation of TP-CTI and Cyber TPRM processes
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01203
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE