SkillStorm is seeking a Tibco Developer for one of our clients in Pennington, New Jersey.
Job Description & Essential Functions:
- BPM-SOA Support Engineer will be involved in
- Building Tibco environment for the etasc organization,
- Deploying the applications & brokers
- Supporting the live bw, iProcess applications & EMS brokers
- Debugging the issues & errors, working with application teams,
- Open Service requests with tibco and working with them when needed, participate in code reviews and provide suggestions etc
- 8-10 Years of SOA/BPM experience preferable with Tibco suite of products-BW/iProcess/EMS/Hawk.
- Good knowledge in Tibco SOA/BPM products deployment and administration methodologies
- Experience in Java, Linux script utilities & Clustering is needed
- 1 or 2+ years of experience & knowledge in Pega & Appian
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to deliver proposals; provide user support and interact with team members and other departments.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Write and maintain documentation.
- Highly technical and hands-on is a must
- Experience/Knowledge of Splunk
- Scripting Languages like Perl/python
- Operating system & Platform stability tools experience