Handles incoming customer calls and provide detailed initial troubleshooting and problem resolution. Responsible for accurately gathering information, generating and documenting the ticket within the Salesforce tracking case system.
- Responsible for customer request and incident reports processing.
- Provide the necessary preliminary information for escalation to the Solutions Center Tier 2 Associates as needed.
- Assist in executing and/or managing special projects for the department
- Build customer relationships with the support center
- Respond to all inquiries and issues in a consistently efficient, professional and accurate manner while offering the highest level of service to all customers.
- Meet productivity requirements based on business needs
- Proficiency in utilizing company systems and products
- Maintain high proficiency in interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, to work with a broad range of customers
- Take on additional special projects as necessary
- Document all customer correspondence
- Maintain project status log
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with internal and external partners and to manage projects is required
- Strong Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Ability to set priorities and work independently with strong initiative
- Must take initiative, ownership and accountability for business and react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to make sound decisions with minimal guidelines
- Proficiency with Microsoft CRM, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience involving customer contact, technical support, or customer relations
- Associate degree
- 1 year of previous Technical support/ Help-desk experience
- Previous call center experience
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.