Transportation Engineer needed for a direct hire opportunity with Yoh's client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
* 5+ years of experience in roadway design
* Registered PE
* INDOT roadway design experience
* Experience with CAD and roadway design software (Microstation and InRoads preferred)
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products; good written and verbal communication skill
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work within a team to develop and design roadway projects for state and local clients. Duties will require proficiency in roadway design as well as the ability to learn and develop technical skills for unique and advanced design requirements on projects.
* Work within a team environment to ensure a high quality level of work is being produced. Develop and review plans and computations to ensure quality and accuracy of the design work and construction plans.
* Efficient design to ensure profitability and that client schedules are being met. Position is encouraged to develop time saving design processes through innovation which would be utilized by other engineers within the department
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Possess a BS in in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license
What's In It For You?
Complete Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Coverage
* Generous 401(K) Retirement Plan
* Employer-Paid Short And Long-Term Disability
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life-Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off Program including Vacation and Holidays
* Education Assistance Program
* Flexible Working Schedules
* Incentive-Based Bonus Plan
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Todd Weber
Phone Number: 314.341.0730
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process. CB1