LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.Basic Function
The Global Engineering & Turnaround (GE&T) organization has oversight responsibilities for the planning and execution of turnaround events. The Turnaround Scoping Coordinator assist / coordinates turnaround scope development. This position also facilitates the risk-based scope challenge process and supports the turnaround assurance process to ensure compliance to global processes, assess quality of turnaround deliverables, and assist with turnaround improvement / optimization efforts. The position resides in (GE&T) and will require business travel to sites in North America.Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to enable the organization to achieve GoalZERO HSE performance
- Serves as a turnaround scoping process expert and coaches, trains, and influences scope sponsors at sites
- Audits work activities in turnarounds to verify compliance of company standards and federal regulations
- Identifies opportunities and recommends improvements to existing turnaround practices
- Communicates status, key performance indicators and metrics
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a process plant or comparable environment is required.
- 10 or more years of prior turnaround / project / operations / or maintenance coordination experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. SAP, Tableau, and Archer skills preferred
- 20% - 30% travel within North America required
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston