Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+Enterprise Architect
Security Clearance Required: MUST be clearable for a DOD Public Trust
US Citizenship required
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Position Summary: The Enterprise Architect is responsible for designing and coding in specific object-orient programming with Java. DevOps, Cloud and Proof of Concept experience is required. The Enterprise Architect will also test, and resolve application software issues within an Agile environment while collaborating extensively with Team Leads, Product Owners, Solution Analysts, and other team members.
Essential Skills & Experience
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- Expert knowledge of a wide range of state-of-the-art data automation practices and technology to advise on alternate approaches for extremely complex application system development and/or to resolve critical problems.
- Ability to review and evaluate systems modifications projects and ensure that all integration and interfaces requirements are met.
- Knowledge of computer systems life cycle processes including requirements development, testing, acquisition, program development, application deployment and support.
- Required Technical Skills:
- Modeling and diagraming skills
- IT Architecture as a solutions architect
- DevOps experience
- IT Infrastructure – how to scale systems
- Cloud development
- Proof of Concept
- Docker, Chef and/or Puppet
- RedHat, WebLogic and/or WebSphere
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
Referral BonusesView More Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.