ACS group has an immediate need for a 'UAT Analyst' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 12- months contract opportunity and is located in Summit, NJ or Lawrenceville, NJ. Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- UAT Analyst
- UAT Plans/ UAT process
- Pharmaceutical/ Clinical
- Quality Management Plan and Test Strategies
Position: UAT Analyst
Work Location: Summit, NJ or Lawrenceville, NJ
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Looking for someone in Summit or Lawrenceville, NJ
Position is remote but needs to be flexible to come onsite if required. Need local candidates.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance program for IRT systems in support of clinical trials. The incumbent will have final responsibility for all QA and Test activities for assigned projects. This will require managing validation across multiple concurrent projects.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Advanced understanding of drug development process and regulator requirements to execute global clinical trials.
* Moderate/strong understanding of drug development process and regulatory requirements for clinical trials.
* Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong understanding of industry technologies.
* Advanced communication and negotiation skills.
* Strong understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Strong understanding of capabilities / limitations of IVR/IWR technology.
* Strong vendor management skills.
* Ability to drive multiple projects to deliver a quality system on time.
* Strong analytical skills / influencing skills.
* Strong knowledge of randomization and study drug management processes.
* Strong understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements with respect to investigational drugs and supporting computerized systems.
* Ability to evaluate the quality of complex studies such as; dynamic rand, complex titration and adaptive study design and validation.
* Strong knowledge of clinical protocol analysis and its application including clinical study processes.
* Ability to interpret and identify potential data unblinding scenarios.
* Moderate understanding of relationship database practices.
* Team and individual leadership.
* Demonstrated broad computer program literacy including Visio, and Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Creative thinking.
* Strong collaboration skills.
* Maintains optimism and composure in times of change, uncertainty, or stress.
* Encourages open exchange of information.
* Maintains high quality while meeting deadlines and commitments.
* Meets commitments to customers/clients; continually searches for ways to improve customer/client service; impresses customers with exceptional service or work; seeks feedback from customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops Quality Management Plan and Test Strategies for all IMSC projects assigned.
* Manages the development of User Acceptance Test (UAT) approaches and documentation.
* Responsible for determining acceptance criteria of systems.
* Defines the UAT structure for developing, organizing and maintaining test cases.
* Maintains all executed Test Assets generated by a project.
* Assist the IMSC IVRS Central Management Team in developing and coordinating the UATplan for each system.
* Reviews and approves all project Test Deliverables and design specifications.
* Collects, analyzes and reports on quality metrics for all projects and vendors.
* Establishes and maintains a quality monitoring plan for live systems.
* Participates as needed on the IMSC IVRS Central Management Team to ensure that members understand the quality management plan, test strategy, and quality processes.
* Provides training on UAT processes and associated tools when necessary.
* Gains stakeholder buy-in for quality initiatives such as promoting ongoing training and implementing best practices throughout the project.
* Ensures sufficient infrastructure to support quality initiatives.
* May assist with the development of processes and standards.
* Collaborates and assists in management of vendor activities.
* Independently makes decisions to ensure the effective resolution of issues as they develop.
* Extensive travel may be required.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS Life sciences / computer science / Management Information Systems
* 7+ years clinical technologies validation experience
* Preferred experience with IVRS and electronic management of clinical supplies distribution.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Thanks and regards,
P: (+1) 303-481-5170
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant