Job Title: UAT Analyst
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Contact Info: Ella Blank - EBlank@execu-search.com - 201-786-2414
- The User Acceptance Testing (UAT) analyst is responsible for ensuring the code delivered by IT meets both functionality specified by the Business Analysts and the meets the ultimate needs of the business.
- They are responsible for reviewing and understanding the business requirements, creating a comprehensive set of testing to cover the functionality both in isolation and in combination, and to perform the tests themselves.
- Ultimately it is their responsibility to identify the defects and document the circumstances the defect was identified and able to retest their defects.
The UAT analyst will:
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders and IT in the analysis and delivery of enhancements and projects
- Coordinate, and execute tests to validate the solution delivered meets the business needs
- Provide oversight for business readiness plans, including communication, training and production validation
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other business analysts
- Analysis and interpretation of Business Requirements, and where necessary, elicitation of further information from Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Creation of test scenarios per user story to be validated by the Business Lead, scripts and other UAT documentation including the identification and extraction of custom data for use in testing
- Execution of UAT against previously defined and signed-off business requirements or user stories, including fixed defects ready for retest
- Collation and reporting of test results for all documented test scenarios
- Provision of information to relevant parties to allow informed decisions to be made
- Highlighting key issues and problems relating to the product sign-off once the testing phase is complete
- Establish good working relationships within IT and across the Business teams
- Be part of a cross functional team and advise this team on testability of business requirements
- Carry out analysis of business requirements as part of the review cycle/signoff process and give recommendation to Business Leads
- Support and enable delivery of projects through completion