SkillStorm is seeking a UAT Test Manager for one of our clients in Thousand Oaks, California.
- Role requires associate to develop UAT testing strategies/plans and require influencing partner to drive outcomes.
- Role is responsible for timely completion of project deliverables (Test Plan/Scripts, Identifying test data needs and test scripts).
- Resolves complex problems based primarily on knowledge of the business, as well as general project guidelines or procedures.
- Defines project testing scope to others outside of operations that may become involved in or impacted by the project.
- Decision made with logic, facts and context. Demonstrates ability to make decisions, adapt to change and recommend creative solutions.
- Must be able to work independently and is not afraid to make a decision and act on it.
- Analytical skills; complex problem solving skills; ability to lead “horizontally”; self-motivated;
- Ability to lead assessments for process improvements to improve testing
- Escalate issues that are not being resolved on a timely basis or not meeting SLA standards.
- 3 - 5 years as a UAT Test Manager experience
- Have experience with Agile methodology
- Well versed in using HP Application Lifecycle Management/Rally/JIRA as a testing tool
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- Ability to communicate across and up the organization- verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage communication/resource plan, secure UAT resources from operation for test execution and lead execution of test scripts and document results.
- Analytical and strong excel user (Pivot/Macros/Graphs)
- Able to create executive presentations (PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
- Strong customer and project deliverables focus