UI Developer- Direct Hire
Permanent/Direct Hire role – No Sponsorship or C2C Available
LOCATION: South Charlotte
SALARY: $75,000- $95,000
HOURS: 8-5p / Starting remotely but will sit onsite in the long-term
Our client has been serving the Home Care Industry for 18+ years the industry leading, Cloud based, Web and Mobile software product featuring; patient management, scheduling, EVV, Covid Fit for Duty, billing, and payroll modules that are easily tailored. This growing, privately-held company offers an EXCELLENT culture, the opportunity to OWN your role, and in addition, a strong compensation package, including 100% premium coverage for medical and dental insurance for you AND your family, plus 4% 401K match!
We are seeking a Mid-Level Software Developer with emphasis on web applications with 3 or more years’ experience. This role provides the ability to own your position and have measurable impact within the company. This will focus on mobile upgrades and enhancements to the current environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Strong Angular 2+, Ajax and SQL
- Experience with Mobile App development and the Store and Forward feature.
- Ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot applications
- Experience developing for Android or iOS mobile applications
- Understanding and experience with SQL databases