Position: React JS Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long Term
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux-Saga or Redux)- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements- A knack for benchmarking and optimization- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git