Our client is seeking a front-end Application Engineer to build everything a user sees and interacts with on a browser-based application (the UI) for multiple products. This will be done per the design specifications provided by the UI/UX designer. Although the candidate filling this role will be primarily responsible for development of the front-end, the right candidate will need to understand the back-end components, the application, server, and database that make up the foundational structure of the application, so they are able effectively contribute to the overall design and identify issues with the overall design. Optimally they would be a full-stack developer with a heavy concentration on the front-end.
- Background designing GUIs, UIs, or HMIs for industrial Automation Equipment
- Worked design through implementation
- Experience integrating postgress databases (SQL/Oracle)
- Experience with companies such as Siemens, GE, ABB, Network Operation Centers
- Design a project with Data Analytics in mind
- This person will partner with the UI/UX Engineer to perform the actual programming of the UI
* 3+ year of experience programming UIs (will be asked to show samples and must know why they set up their UIs based on how the customer will use the technology)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.