- Candidate should be able to design and develop wireframe or prototypes based on requirements and validate the design with users.
- Develop mobile and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces using latest frameworks like bootstrap or Angular.
- Work with application team to make sure that the components are in compliance with UI/UX guidelines and Standards.
- Develop and oversee the UX/UI domain practice within the Data and Reporting group.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences that are measured and tied to key KPIs.
- Using high and low fidelity design tools, deliver the appropriate interface designs including prototypes, mockups, wireframes, user stories, user journeys, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and forthcoming functions and features that maintain a consistent user interface across all product offerings.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the design solutions. Drive and participate in usability testing.
- Collaborate with other team members and department stakeholders including Business Analysis, UI Engineering, and Client Support.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience in designing and developing web applications, mobile applications and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces.
- Experience in creating wireframes and prototypes using latest UI/UX products
- Experience in Data Visualization Dashboards and Reports .