Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Please note: our offices have not yet fully reopened due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in either our NYC or Naperville, IL offices. If NYC, there will likely be at least a partial work-from-home schedule.
As a UI Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of complex robust applications on behalf of the department.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Analyze projects’ needs, research and engineer solutions to complex software problems.
- Work on cross-functional projects and collaborate with UI Lead, UI designer, UI developers on a regular basis.
- Develop Single Page Applications using Angular, ReactJS, or VueJS Framework.
- Build quality code using core UI technologies and perform code reviews.
- Assist UI Development group in building UI development standards and best practices.
- Work with UI designer on creating UI patterns in order to improve user experience.
- Support high visibility production issues, participate in root cause analysis and provide timely solutions as needed.
- Build and map path(s) to upgrade and/or migrate software as necessary
- Create and execute performance test(s) for the stability of application(s) when necessary
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Demonstrate the company’s core competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
This role works under minimal supervision in a team focused, results oriented manner. The incumbent works within established standards and procedures, relying on a broad base of knowledge gained through experience to complete the job responsibilities assigned. The incumbent has regular contact with all levels of internal and external contacts to complete objectives while keeping the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decisions and taking action.
- Minimum High School Diploma coupled with 3 years’ experience in design and development of software and applications. Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in working on integration processes between UI technologies, services, and back-end systems.
- Proficient in doing Unit Testing, Test-Driven development, and Automation Testing
- Experience implementing responsive layouts with Bootstrap
- Experience consuming and building JSON-based RESTful APIs (Preferable with Java J2EE)
- Experience debugging browser issues using Chrome and IE Dev tools and detail knowledge of browser intricacies
- Experience with Source Control tools like GIT or Subversion and branching methodologies
- Knowledge with SDLC processes and tools used for development lifecycle (such as but not limited to: Maven, Jenkins, and Bamboo)
- Knowledge or experience in Java J2EE/JEE technologies in a plus
- Knowledge or experience in Spring Framework is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with Oracle ADF (Styles) is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with Micro-Services and Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and continuous integration a plus
- Familiarity with Micro-Frontends is a plus
- Ability to write and organize styles with CSS and SASS, LESS, or Stylus
- Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operation of standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone.
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Engineering & Aerospace