Front End Developer
One of our largest retail clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Front End Developer to join a team that will be developing and creating a partner portal to support their non-merch vendors. This centralize all scheduling, tooling, and logistics regrading Best Buy's non-merch vendors. As the team is new and green, this engineer will have the opportunity to mentor and coach other developers, as well as helping pick the tools and frameworks that the team will use throughout the project.
- 4+ years of relevant application software development experience
- Expert knowledge in front end development within an enterprise environment
- Proven experience delivering software using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Expertise across the entire SDLC
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn
- Deliver world-class customer experience in the commerce path while executing understandable, maintainable, well tested code
- Enhance and maintain complex browser rendered applications and interacting with transactional web services
- Seek clear understanding of technical requirements through interpreting user stories, UX documents and working with Product, UX and Technical stakeholders to execute business deliverables
- Triage and remediate bugs throughout the development process. This can include functional bugs, data problems, browser compatibility issues, etc.
- Executing on complex requirement sets as part of the core of the client's commerce capability
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Onsite Gym, Health Benefits, Weekly Pay Checks, and Catered Breakfast Every Friday.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.