Our TEKsystems Defense Contractor client is seeking a Senior/Lead User Interface (UI) Software Engineer will support and develop new UI capabilities for the network management of their current Cloud network. This individual will lead planning, design, and development of all UI/UX enhancements and functionality of Cloud Products.
- Development of UI and Web interface for Cloud Solution products
- Assist in the design of additional management features for this suite of products
- Development of UI for our Testing products
- Test and debug our current suite of products
- Assist in the development of future UIs for new product releases
- Participate in cutting-edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications UI/User Experience (UX) capabilities
- Provide debugging and UI support for proprietary computational platform before and after release.
- Provide UI development and support for various computational modules still under R&D development
- ACTIVE Secret Clearance
- UI Design & Development Experience
- Experience with Windows UI Programming
- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, WPF, OxyPlot, MVVM, and/or asynchronous programming
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
This opportunity is a 9-Month Contract-to-Hire. Client will evaluate for full-time conversion upon positive performance during contract period.
100% On-Site position in Huntsville, AL. Remote capability is a possibility after some time, but must be earned and is not guaranteed. Candidate must be local, willing to commute, or able to relocate to Huntsville.
This opportunity is an urgent and client is looking to set interviews ASAP, so APPLY TODAY!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.