BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated UI/UX Developer in the Plano, TX!
Position Title: UI/UX Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Expected Duration (possible extension): 12 Months Contract Hire
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance for design and implementation of software system enhancements
* Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including ES6, HTML5, CSS3 and React
* Proven working experience using React/Flux & ES6/Typescript and associated eco-systems
* Automation and testing tools (e.g. Node.js, Selenium, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, etc.)
* Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap), including cross browser compatibility
* Front end developer to build and deliver web based solutions to internal users supporting business capabilities. Will be engaged with various stakeholders (across business, UX, product, tech, operations, etc.)
* Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
* Experience leveraging Restful APIs.
* Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Polymer, Closure or Backbone
* Git experience
* Experience with Jenkins build tools
* Programming models including web-oriented (J2EE) applications, web service-oriented models
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 161046 when responding to this ad.