UI/UX Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for an UI/UX Developer in Richmond, VA. In this role, the candidate will contribute to the development of the creative culture and quality standards for our client. This position must keep current with new browsing standards, specifications, versions, capabilities & limitations as it relates to responsive web development.
- Responsible for company site for internal and external users
- Create mock-ups and visual prototypes as required
- Collaborate with the strategists to develop reusable code to aid in advanced testing and optimization techniques
- Work with front end technologies, such as VueJS, React, or Angular
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, Web Design & Development, Interactive Media, Advertising or related field or combination of relevant education and work experience
- Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development and user experience, including responsive design
- Experience in a wide range of HTML/CSS editing tools and environments
- Experience creating custom CSS frameworks or extending frameworks like Bootstrap
- Knowledge of back end frameworks are a plus.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and results driven with attention to detail
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.