- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes).
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands. Work includes L2 and L3/ intermediate and advanced level troubleshooting.
- Tech Architecture and Maintenance for UNIX/Linux Servers
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree with an additional 2 years of experience.
- Possess or obtain a Q-level clearance by Day-1
- Technical skills:
- UNIX/Linux server Architecture
- Configuration and Maintenance
- Server security, monitoring, performance, patching, backup/restore
- Automation of repeatable task, process efficiency
- Good communication skills, ability to work with team members
- Favorable Clearance Investigation within the last 5 years
- Cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Windows Operating System
- VMWare server virtualization
- Cloud architecture - AWS/Azure