A typical day in this role consists participating in a classic scrum approach. The team has a daily standup and work through a very clear back log that the PO manages. The team will pick up user stories or technical debt items and work on them through their 2 week sprint increments. Developers on this team are expected to focus on the task of the day, collaborate with team members, and move the work forward.
- 8-10 years of application development experience
- Entity Framework Core
- Angular 2+ (typescript, html, css, reactive programming - RxJS)
- .Net Core (C#, Linq)
- Angular & .Net unit testing
- REST API design
- The Application Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. Develop, maintain and continually improve mobile app starter kits
- The skills progression identifies responsibilities ranging from basic programming assignments to being able to function in a single discipline to advanced specialty disciplines such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering, legacy evolution, or system infrastructure. Breakdown features into user stories and tasks for less experienced developers
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context
- Validates scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assist in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Equivalent experience is sufficient.
Travel Requirements: None