- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or workflows with moderate and complexity.
- Maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Participation in Team Meetings. Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements.
- Maintain Project Managers calendars.
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces with Operations.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Responsible to track project changes and produce updated site-based schedule as agreed with project management.
- Compile summary documents, e.g. Product Development Plan, management Summary and Target Product Profile.
- Collect and include contributions of the Team.
- Responsible to take input from the project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
- Degree is highly preferred but not required
- 3 - 6 years’ experience
- *CHC/Pharma background is a plus but not required
- Must have a sense of urgency and rigorous follow up talent not someone waiting to be poked for a task,
- Must be a proactive problem-solving attitude, work ethic, operation project work in the past in similar setting.
- Client will train
- Manufacturing background is highly preferred
- Must have excellent skills in Excel ** MS Project highly preferred
- Must be a strong communicator, detail oriented, good team player with a service mindset.
- **This role can be remote