*Local candidates/ 2nd and 3rd shift
- This role will be supporting the Quality Control – Biochemistry group.
- Support the Visual Inspection, Sample Management, and Service Area processes.
- The selected individual will be responsible for performing the activities within Quality Control.
- Visual Inspections, including performing physical exams on final container product, and reporting results via LIMS.
- Sample Management via the use of an electronic Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Service Area work, including autoclave operation, glassware washer use, biohazard waste disposal, and water system sampling.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Assists with maintaining safety and compliance of the laboratory work area.
- Performs cGMP cleaning of the laboratories, equipment, and ancillary areas as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent/ No degree required
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a cGMP or GMP environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on an individual basis, and self-motivated individual required.
- Preferred Qualifications: Science degree and previous cGMP.
- Requires 20/20 vision– may be achieved with corrective lenses.
- Their focus will be visual inspections, so previous inspection experience would be preferred.
- The work will be 100% onsite in the lab.
- Seeking candidates that demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, an ability to work as a team, as well as independently.
- Previous Visual Inspection experience a *plus.
- Annual Flu vaccinations is required.
- 1 position will be 3rd shift Sunday – Thursday and the other will be 2nd shift Sunday – Thursday.
- It varies by an hour in either direction based on the need to stagger people, but 2nd is typically 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM and 3rd is 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM.