- Supports Quality Control Lab Business Units.
- This position provides the application of good technical and analytical skills in resolving issues and maintaining installed analytical instrument assets and systems.
- Facilitate resolution of instrument and system issues with clients.
- Required to maintain validated state of the instrument or system; develop test plans, test data, and perform analysis of test results.
- Educate clients on correct service management processes.
- This is a systems focused role, so the instruments are not quite as important as the systems knowledge. Empower, Nugenesis, Acronis are some examples of the systems needed and the Instruments themselves are supported by other resources and the vendor.
- This is primarily to support the systems which are used to run the instruments, not to support the instrument themselves although some knowledge of laboratory instruments helps in interfacing with the customer.
- 3 - 6 Years of experience
- The candidate must have good communication skills, customer focus and works well with a team.
- Knowledge of the CSV process is required to perform the deployment focused role. Also important for the support role but not as critical.
- Experience using service management tools is important.
- Knowledge of laboratory instruments is a must in order to interface with the customer.