- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
- Utilize knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities and functionality.
- Document programming standards and procedures.
- Track and review change control documentation.
- Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, be able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Review current documents- incorporate comments from Manager.
- Navigate through CLIENT’S EDoc (Documentum) system utilizing current templates.
- Notify manager of workflow status and issues.
- Incorporate comments from team members and provide status to manager on review and approval workflow.
- Follow up with team members on comments.
- University graduate preferred/Secondary Education diploma a requirement
- 3 - 6 Years of experience
- **2-5 years of experience in technical writing
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with experience regarding quality standards.
- Be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all the necessary information required.
- Must be proficient in EDoc with a working knowledge of templates, workflows and approval process.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Interact well with a diverse group of individuals.
- Self-motivated and willing to be proactive in resolving issues.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment/must be a quick learner
- Able to work through Geode system.
- **Will have minimal oversight, so need to be comfortable. Will work remote until allowed back onsite, then will shift to a hybrid model...so candidate needs to be local.