Our client is seeking a UX Analyst join their team. The candidate will work with the Senior UI Designer to research best practices enhance through design iteration and conduct usability tests for the enterprise Drupal platform.
Responsibilities of the UX Analyst:
- Study user behavior and patterns and meet with customers to understand business goals.
- Review web analytics, write documentation and write usability test scenarios.
- Be an active participant in planning and conducting content migrations for websites migrated from legacy systems to the new digital platform.
- Collaborate with the platform team to design innovative user-centric product solutions that satisfy our end users and meet agency business goals.
- Conduct training for agency content managers using UX training materials and framework.
- Support the acquisition team in presenting design work to stakeholders and executive leadership and gain buy-in on the proposed approach.
- Participate in content migrations for future sites to ensure sites adopt appropriate content models and types to be effective.
Requirements of the UX Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Information Sciences, HCI, Psychology, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as a User Experience Researcher/Tester/Interaction Designer/Information Architect.
- 5+ years of working with Content Management Systems, knowledge of UX and UI best practices and User-First Design Methodologies.
- Drupal 7 or 8 highly desired.
- 3+ years technical knowledge of UX across iOS, Android, Mobile, and Desktop Web Platforms.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73292 when responding to this ad.