Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term SUMMARY:
- The Consultant – UX/UI Designer I will use UX design best practices, conceptual models, personas, trends, and internal documentation standards to lead or support User Acceptance Testing for company initiatives.
- The Consultant may also provide some portions of the UX Design.
- This person may analyze business requirements, company services & products, production systems, other designs, and information from usability or focus group studies to perform UAT and/or to compliment the design.
- UX Design documentation to be developed includes:
- Detailed use cases and scenarios
- User Interface Designs:
- Mockups (including icons and images)
- Accessibility and Compliance Requirements
- Page Elements and Navigation Requirements
- Copywriting requirements
- Finally, the Consultant – UX/UI Designer I performs a liaison function between the business side of the organization and the technical (IT) side.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- The Consultant – UX/UI Designer I is responsible for supporting the UAT of the designed solution.
- Deliver detailed use cases and scenarios along with the testing monitoring tools to be able to report on progress during the testing effort.
- Create the test plan.
- Responsible for post implementation research.
- Support problem solving arising from production issues derived from the release.
- Make sure that the central repository of production system flows is updated with new documentation that reflects the system changes or additions released.
- Guide and support cross functional teams during the implementation of company initiatives.
- Cross functional teams include: IT, SQA, PMO, and business or product owners
- Update portions of the design documentation based on technical discoveries during implementation.
User Experience Design:
- Use UX Design best practices along with a high level of analytical reasoning, creative problem solving, common sense, and acquired knowledge.
- Analyze multiple information sources and complex processes to understand needs.
- Information to analyze includes: business requirements, available process data and metrics, new and existing systems behavior, applicable business rules, and user needs (through interviews, feedback tools, direct observation, focus group studies, or usability studies).
- Provide creative and experiential leadership during the creation of conceptual diagrams, wireframes and UI mockups.
- Maintain relationships within the different UX Design teams, ensuring that correct information is available for designs.
- Share knowledge and provide the Training Documentation team with a detailed outline of items to be included for call center training material.