Job Title: UX/UI Designer/Developer
Location: Midtown NYC
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
Contact Info: Â Matt O'Brien - email@example.com - 201-786-2415
- Our client is looking for a UX/UI designer/Developer who will work closely with brands, in order to deliver elegant, effective applications for their web and mobile properties as well as for the company's suite of in-house digital tools.
- You should be a generalist versed in both UX and UI design, passionate about people and with keen interest in the media space.
- You are as comfortable designing a film website, as you are a mobile application, or designing a complex application software system based upon user data.
- Ensure measurably effective user experience and interface design for suite of internal and customer facing products
- Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, including web and mobile applications, and UX for media and transactional websites
- Advocate for the customer and user-centered design throughout the organization
- Understand and distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant solutions
- Have the ability to quickly understand the business needs of any of our distinct brands, and create compelling, effective UX designs
- Develop high level and/or detailed wireframes, mockups, clickable coded prototypes, and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Assess the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Work collaboratively with product and development teams
- Participate in user testing and synthesis sessions
- Leverage insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Media or enterprise software design / development experience
- Degree in HCI or Computer Science