UX Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for UX Engineer. In this role the candidate will be prototyping for design exploration and user research, technical advising, lightweight design tools. The resource will partner with researchers, designers, and other engineers to define and test new concepts. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front end and mobile technologies.
- Advise, and collaborate with UX designers and researchers.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, HCI, design, or equivalent practical experience working as a web developer
- 4+ years of development or prototyping experience
- Ample experience in UI/front-end development in using modern web technologies. Some experience in iOS or Android is a plus.
- Body of work demonstrating strong design process, and interaction, motion and/or visual design skills
- Deep understanding of UX practices and processes, including user-centered design and research
- Strong experience with animation and motion frameworks
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.