Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Northern, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2415
- Our client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their UX team, which is responsible for managing, preparing, and delivering all of the content to users.
- The ideal candidate has the ability to understand complex systems and workflows, and translate them into simple and effective user interfaces.
- Projects are primarily browser-based tools for internal use, such as CMSs, dashboards, and microservices.
- The successful UX/UI Designer will be an effective communicator, a willing collaborator, and an expert on current best practices in software development.
- Collaborate with team members, product managers, and stakeholders to design and implement web applications for internal platforms and B2B services
- Distill complex interactions into simple, intuitive user experiences. Deliver human-centered, creative, and implementable design concepts
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process
- Define, plan, and conduct qualitative research and refine your design based on feedback
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team
- Collaborate with engineering team to identify and develop UI patterns and reusable components