This job posting is for Co-op/Intern and Full-time Entry Level HSE candidates ONLY. Other submissions will not be reviewed or considered.
General Summary: We seek technical and results-oriented engineers who have strong communication skills, show initiative, have high personal standards, strive for innovation and want to grow and develop in a creative team environment.
HSE Co-op/Intern and Associate Engineer
• Environmental: provides support and guidance with environmental issues, assists in the understanding of and compliance with requirements that limit environmental risks and support informed decision making; understand expectations, monitors performance, promotes beneficial change, and interacts with internal stakeholders to identify, quantify and manage environmental risks.
• Health and Safety: support an incident-free work environment through the prioritizing of efforts and decisions on the well-being of individuals; upholding safety and health as an integral part of Everyday Excellence; working together to foster a Goal Zero workplace; building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders; providing proactive, innovative and sustainable solutions based on sound Occupational Safety expertise. Provides protection, maintenance and promotion of the health and fitness of our workforce through assessment of employee health risks, control of risks to acceptable levels and verification of the effectiveness of those protections through personal monitoring and medical programs.
- Minimum Education Requirements: must be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Engineering, Occupational Safety or an equivalent degree from an accredited university.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.