Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Downtown Buffalo, NY 14202
Pay Rate: Targeting $16-19 per hour plus benefits, based on education & experience
• Round 1 – Phone
• Round 2 – In-Person to hire
Position / Company Overview
• The company has carved out a niche in offering specialized medical billing and transportation software needs to its clients and has thrived exponentially in doing so, one of the fastest growing in the greater Buffalo/Rochester area.
• Looking for someone that can work with a customer/client, has the technical acumen to learn systems quickly, and is looking to move into a Technical Support for the near future for their career.
Schedule / Hours
• Customer support hours for are Monday-Friday, 7am-8pm.
• The selected resource will be assigned a shift, 40 hours per week, within that time frame. This schedule will be fixed, and barring coverage/emergencies, they will stick to this dedicated shift.
• OT is not expected.
Scope of Need
• Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Join the Customer Support Team and provide great support for intelligent products.
• These resources would be the fourth and fifth representatives to join their existing team. The team size will be six, plus a manager overseeing operations.
• Support customers via inbound telephone calls, e-mails and chat sessions
• Learn our products and processes to provide exceptional customer service
• Document each customer contact in our support ticketing system
• Research and thoroughly document customer issues for escalation when necessary
• Help create knowledge base articles for common questions and issues