- Upholstery experience preferred.
- To include one or more of the following skillsets: sewing, foam fabrication, dress cover installation, assembly and/or mechanical abilities, carpet.
- Looking for self-driven and highly motivated individuals who are able to adapt to a changing and fast paced production environment that is quality driven.
- Fabricate, using design/engineering drawings and aircraft specifications, cover and install flat panels and curtains.
- May sew simple covers using design/engineering drawings and aircraft specifications.
- Work with fabric, vinyl and leather hides, composites and other materials using specified adhesives, sewing equipment, hardware, hand tools and various power tools.
- Cut and surge carpets, cover bulkheads and cover/install panels.
- May be responsible to fabricate various metal parts, fit panels and windows, cabin head liners, upper sidewalls, lower side panels, hatch panels, and windows.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.