The UX Lead will have a proven record of building and leading high-performing UX teams across an organization and has a knack for transforming complex challenges into simple solutions. S/he will wear many hats, have expertise across all facets of design and UX (spanning UX strategy, interaction design, research and usability, prototyping, visual design, brand integration, and content creation) and will be responsible for managing the organization’s UX methodology and executing design strategies to meet company objectives. Essential Functions:
- Provide leadership within a world-class UX and Usability team.
- Create a user-centered design vision, standards, and processes across all products and platforms to ensure a consistent, compelling and evolving user experience and rapid product development
- Develop a deep, actionable, and empathetic understanding of our users and their key needs and experiences.
- Be the voice of our users across the organization
- Drive definition of user experience success metrics and evangelize those metrics across the organization
- Establish and continuously improve a program of usability testing, prototyping and research efforts to ensure that all projects are driven by user needs and business outcomes
- Oversee the creation of design specifications and design standards in the form of storyboards, prototypes, wireframes, and workflows
- Foster healthy relationships and work collaboratively with all organizational levels and teams - product management, product marketing, engineering, sales, operations - to meet business objectives and execute on corporate strategy
- Evangelize the practice of UX across the organization and community, mentoring not only your own team but all those who contribute to the user experience of our products